New Edition of PABCO’s Sound Design Guide
The most comprehensive and transparent sound and fire assembly guide in the industry just got greater.
Highlights of the 2022 Edition:
- NEW DESIGNS added in every category
- NEW SECTION for 2x6 wood stud framing
- UPDATED LAYOUT showing side by side comparison of
16 OC and 24 OC results
- EMPHASIS ON MIL THICKNESS for steel studs
- UPDATED TESTS on current assemblies
- ENHANCED EDUCATIONAL SECTION with additional sound and
Consistent, High-Quality Drywall that Contractors Prefer — Inside and out!
Contractors regularly tell us why they prefer our wallboard. They like how it cuts clean, snaps clean and is light and flexible. They say PABCO® drywall is easy to work with, cuts easily, holds up well and is very consistent. “Because its performance is greater, it helps with employee satisfaction and finding staff to install the drywall,” according to Julio Mendoza, Owner, NGC Construction, Visalia, CA.
PABCO Products Used Inside and Out
Sharp Drywall became a PABCO® customer 13 years ago with a promise and a handshake. From that opportunity, it became a partnership that has grown year over year.
Relationships from the very first day is what built our business and has kept it going all this time.
Our technical team works closely with you to provide the best solution to cost effectively meet your project goals. See how we’ve helped customers like you achieve their objectives.
Tools and Resources—We make it easy!
Count on PABCO Gypsum for all the resources you need to make your job easier.
- PROJECT ESTIMATES – Access our products through On Center’s On-Screen Takeoff and Quick Bid, accelerating your bid development process.
- ONLINE DEALER LOCATOR & SUPPORT – Quick access to our vast network of distributors throughout the US and Canada, supported by a dedicated sales and technical team.
- SUBMITTAL CREATOR – Easily build your Custom Submittal Package by entering project information and selecting the products needed, which can be downloaded and printed.
Industry Leading Service—We make it easy!
But don’t take our word for it. Take theirs.
“We’re loyal to people who stay loyal to us.”
“You can buy drywall from anyone,” says Justin Rockey, CEO for Progression Drywall, Lancaster, CA. “It’s the personal relationships and continuity of service standards that have driven our long-term relationship with PABCO®. We’re staying loyal to people who stay loyal to us.”
“I do notice a difference.”
“South Bay Commercial Interiors Inc., Morgan Hill, CA, uses PABCO® products exclusively for their projects. “If PABCO® makes it we use it,” says Owner Paul Wubbels. “I’ve tried all the drywall brands and I do notice a difference—the PABCO® board breaks cleaner, cuts cleaner and simply hangs better.”